[tizen-compliance] Display server API in Compliance specification

Mats Wichmann m.wichmann at samsung.com
Thu May 29 22:44:45 GMT 2014

> How about such crazy idea:
> Tizen is rpm based.

that's not really relevant to the outside app developer seeking to put
something into the stores, because they don't see rpms.

> If developer wants to use internal API then he can
> provide some meta dependencies (like in spec files) in manifest file.
> Those dependencies could be checked by store application before
> installation. Any upgrade would trigger another dependencies
> evaluation and user would be informed about the applications that
> won't be compatible anymore.

there are some dependencies of this sort defined for both web and native
apps*.  those are used for filtering ("not appropriate for this
client").  but maybe we could expand that concept further.  interesting
thought.

*
https://developer.tizen.org/dev-guide/2.2.1/org.tizen.gettingstarted/html/tizen_overview/application_filtering.htm