[Dev] Documentation of Tizen platform processes

Mats Wichmann m.wichmann at samsung.com
Mon Dec 2 15:36:53 GMT 2013

On 12/02/2013 12:53 AM, Artem Bityutskiy wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-11-29 at 22:57 -0800, Thiago Macieira wrote:
>> On quinta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2013 14:53:43, Gaurav Kalra wrote:
>>> I also think https://source.tizen.org/documentation/ should be
>>> discarded (agreeable ?)
>>>
>>> Content already present in /documentation can be shifted to the wiki
>>> portal and only 1 place is maintained for the documentation.
>>
>> Let's concentrate on the wiki for now. Whatever portions of the wiki become
>> static and reflect long-term project goals will be moved back to
>> source.tizen.org. But I'll do that with the web team at a later date.
>
> +1. I myself maintain a piece of doc at 'source.tizen.org', and changing
> it is a lot more difficult operation than changing a wiki page.

Personally I think doing on the wiki is great, as long as care is taken
not to let too much stale content gather, which is wiki's usual
downfall.  But I assume there was a good reason to put in place the
author-reviewers-editor-publish workflow on the website in the first
place, is "someone" going to get upset if that flow is not used for
content which becomes public?