[Dev] Qt in Tizen - project proposal

Gaurav Kalra gvkalra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 15:54:26 GMT 2013

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:03 PM, Łukasz Stelmach <l.stelmach at samsung.com> wrote:

> Do you mean yourself? I am afraid that according to project[1],
> domain[2] and group[3][4][5] configuration you are not a maintainer of
> this package.

/platform/upstream/qtchooser doesn't exist in "scm/meta/git" as well.

Is it TRUE that committing to scm/meta/git will provide maintainer
rights as in here [https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/12937/] ?

The process to request a new package & becoming a maintainer seems to
be quite complex (or at least not clear in the community).

@Tomasz,
Let's hope your case will provide better insights and a documentation
can be churned out.

--
Gaurav Kalra
Samsung R&D Institute Bangalore