[Dev] Qt in Tizen - project proposal

ANUJ MISHRA mishra.anuj at samsung.com
Tue Dec 3 01:12:40 GMT 2013

In short No. scm/meta/git is only for maintaining the names of maintainers & other associated information for each git.
Also, this git repo will be "periodically updated" to add newly created gits.

JIRA should be used for requesting new git and once aproved by Domain Architects new gits will be created.
Regarding, adding somebody as maintainers to any git, it is Architect of domain who will decide to induct new
maintainers.

Regards,
Anuj