[Dev] Tizen Architecture, Applications

ANUJ MISHRA mishra.anuj at samsung.com
Tue Dec 3 04:06:36 GMT 2013

I would suggest make this as wiki document rather than uploading PDF file as whole. You can
easily make this document as wikitext allso you can cut paste those images from PDF document
as you are original author (no copyright issue).

Moreover, this is Tizen 3.0 IVI Architecture, so it commands a new section under Tizen Architecture itself.
The existing page has Tizen Mobile Architecture and this one is IVI Architecture.

We should avoid adding PDF documents to wiki as it would be difficult to update the document later.

-BR-
Anuj