[Dev] Tizen Architecture, Applications

Gerken, Stephen sgerken at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Dec 4 00:29:17 GMT 2013

Thanks Anuj.

I have moved the slides to Tizen IVI Architecture Overview which I created
under Architecture on the main Platform Development page.  I will rewrite
slides out of the PDF into wikitext as a separate step as time permits.
But at least now the info is in a better place.

Steve Gerken
Linux Developer
MSX, as broker for Jaguar Land Rover

One World Trade Center, 121 SW Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland, Oregon,
97204
Email: sgerken at jaguarlandrover.com