[Dev] Tizen source cross-reference (was: Re: Documentation of Tizen platform processes)

Gerken, Stephen sgerken at jaguarlandrover.com
Wed Dec 4 01:58:37 GMT 2013

When I run cscope against .c, .C, .h, .cpp, and CMakeLists.txt files in the
source tree, it usually completes in about ten minutes.  That's not
including anything like the complete source, but it's enough to get around,
for many practical purposes.

Steve Gerken
Linux Developer
MSX, as broker for Jaguar Land Rover

One World Trade Center, 121 SW Salmon Street, 11th Floor, Portland, Oregon,
97204
Email: sgerken at jaguarlandrover.com