[Dev] Documentation of Tizen platform processes

Jian-feng Ding jian-feng.ding at intel.com
Wed Dec 4 02:12:27 GMT 2013

Kangkai, sure, it's not only about the software setup, which we have tried in
local machines w/o any trouble. There are many other things to be considered,
e.g. the HW/VM allocation and management, network configurations, deployment
and maintainence, data auto-importing and backup, loading balance is also
necessary, etc.

thanks
- jf.ding