[Dev] Documentation of Tizen platform processes

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Wed Dec 4 15:00:32 GMT 2013

On 04/12/13 03:05 , "Yin, Kangkai" <kangkai.yin at intel.com> wrote:

>On 2013-12-03, 14:36 +0000, Kanevskiy, Alexander wrote:
>> >Do/will we have a Tizen source cross reference web-page (a la LXR)?
>> >

>> We don’t have at the moment.
>> It is in plans, but with a bit lower priority for tools team to setup
>> OpenGrok.
>>

>OpenGrok setup is easy and well documented, It usually won't took more
>than half day to set it up.
>
>But maybe you need to plan the HW resources, that is another
>thing...

Yes, it is exactly about that:
- planning resources
- deployment of VM
- maintenance
- monitoring
- automation around to keep content of it up to date
and so on.

All together it is not something too long, however unfortunately for infra
and dev tools team there are higher priority tasks at the moment (e.g.
public gerrit/git performance optimisations, bugfixes for several corner
cases in the production scripts...).

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki