[Dev] Qt in Tizen - project proposal

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Thu Dec 5 10:30:08 GMT 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-03 at 01:12 +0000, ANUJ MISHRA wrote:
> In short No. scm/meta/git is only for maintaining the names of maintainers & other associated information for each git.
> Also, this git repo will be "periodically updated" to add newly created gits.

Sasha, can you confirm that scm/meta/git only mirrors OBS permissions
one-way and that therefore changes to it via Gerrit do not change OBS
permissions?

I remember that you said that it is read/write, with you mirroring
changes made to the text file back to permission changes in OBS. Is that
true or do I misremember that/does it not work/not work anymore?

--
Best Regards

Patrick Ohly
Senior Software Engineer

Intel GmbH
Open Source Technology Center
Usenerstr. 5a                           Phone: +49-228-2493652
53129 Bonn
Germany