[Dev] Why is there no "tizen.application.getCurrentApplication().show()" call ?

Manuel BACHMANN manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Dec 6 09:25:10 GMT 2013

Hi folks,

My question is linked to :
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TIVI-2048

We just fixed (or at least, we tried to) the
"tizen.application.getCurrentApplication().hide()" call under IVI profile.
It basically allows to hide an application using Web Runtime, from JS Code.
What will then happen is that the underlying EFL toolkit will hide the
window from view, and the user won't see the app anymore.

What leads me to the next question : why is there no corresponding
"tizen.application.getCurrentApplication().show()" call ? Because it's only
one-way now, the app will hide be can not be shown again (unless I'm
missing something).
--
Regards,

*Manuel BACHMANN Tizen Team EUROGICIEL Ingénierie Groupe EUROGICIEL - La
1ère SSAP Technopole PIBS Le Prisme Place Albert Einstein CP 1 56038 VANNES
www.eurogiciel.fr <http://www.eurogiciel.fr>*