[Dev] Why is there no "tizen.application.getCurrentApplication().show()" call ?

Manuel BACHMANN manuel.bachmann at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Dec 6 10:51:19 GMT 2013

Hi duck,

Thanks a lot for your answer !

So if I get this correctly, it's a technical impossibility which leads to
this nonexistent API call.

Things may be different for the IVI profile, which has a more "desktop"
technical implementation, with a shell that would allow such a thing. But
in this case, I agree that the API is not needed, because it would be the
shell's role to show() an app (and the shell doesn't use nor require JS).

Things are a lot clearer now, thanks,

Regards,
Manuel

--
Cordialement,

*Manuel BACHMANN Intervenant Tizen EUROGICIEL Ingénierie Groupe EUROGICIEL
- La 1ère SSAP Technopole PIBS Le Prisme Place Albert Einstein CP 1 56038
VANNES www.eurogiciel.fr <http://www.eurogiciel.fr>*