[Dev] webkitGetUserMedia support in webkit2-efl

Arthur Taylor arthur at advancedtelematic.com
Fri Dec 6 16:47:29 GMT 2013

Hi all,

We're trying to get a camera working in the WRT on Tizen 3.0, based on
the instructions here:

http://www.html5rocks.com/en/tutorials/getusermedia/intro/

We've established that the webkitGetUserMedia call is supported, but it
doesn't seem to do a whole lot. The most recent commit to the
webkit2-efl experimental branch seems to have been in May, so I guess
this isn't under active development.

What's the plan for the browsing engine in Tizen? Should this feature
work? Is there a plan to implement it? What's the schedule / plan for
merging from the upstream?

Not sure if those are sensible questions, but haven't been able to find
answers anywhere else, and we're new here :)

Thanks,

Arthur

--
Arthur Taylor, ATS Advanced Telematic Systems GmbH
Kantstrasse 162, 10623 Berlin