[Dev] webkitGetUserMedia support in webkit2-efl

Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC) dominig.arfoll at fridu.net
Fri Dec 6 17:00:25 GMT 2013

Arthur,

Tizen 3 is work in progress ...
Many packages which compose the WRT service are still at 2.1 while some
other have been upgraded to 2.2 API already.
That means that services not all services which are visible in html5 are
yet available in the underlining code.
But people are working on that issue.

You can follow the progress of that work by filtering in PTREL project
on the label "upgrade_to_2.2"
https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/issues/?jql=labels%20%3D%20%22upgrade_to_2.2%22

Enjoy.

Dominig ar Foll