[Dev] Smack Feature for Vconf

Baptiste Durand baptiste.durand at open.eurogiciel.org
Fri Dec 6 19:25:16 GMT 2013

Hi Casey,

vconftool is used with this option to apply smack label in some spec file
in tizen 2.2....

I see several call lrelated to this in many packages in version 2.2.

As I understand, you confirm that we should not  merge this option '-s' ,
correct?

If we do not merge it, I can adapt the update for other packages.

Thanks in advance

--
Baptiste DURAND
OTC Vannes/FR