[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Architecture - introducing tizen-platform-* packages

Young Ik Cho youngik.cho at samsung.com
Sun Dec 8 08:52:39 GMT 2013

2013/12/3 Stéphane Desneux <stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org>

> To start the migration of 200+ packages to multiuser architecture, we
> introduced two new packages: tizen-platform-config and
> tizen-platform-wrapper.
>
> The main package is tizen-platform-config and contains the definitions for
> variables to be used in a given profile. Actually, these variables are
> mostly used to replace hardcoded paths in source code or spec files, but
> their usage could be wider in the future.

Could you clarify the difference between
platform/core/base/default-files-tizen and these two packages? So far,
default-files-tizen package organized default directories like
/opt/home/app, /opt/home/developer or /opt/home/root directory and it seems
to me that new packages may provide similar information.

Young