[Dev] Tizen 3.0 Multiuser Architecture - introducing tizen-platform-* packages

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Mon Dec 9 14:22:07 GMT 2013

Hello Young,

Yes, this deserves some clarifications.

The two packages tizen-platform-config and tizen-platform-wrapper do not
create any directory. Instead, they provide the paths for directories,
through different mechanisms (bash variables definitions, RPM macros,
shared library to solve paths at run time ...)

In the case of default-files-tizen, this is a package that should be
modified to create some base directories using the definitions contained
in tizen-platform-config (ex: replace /opt/home by %TZ_SYS_HOME)

Also, the 'app' user should be created using useradd in postinstall
script instead of creating the home dir /opt/home/app in the
default-files-tizen rpm.

Kind regards,
--
Stéphane Desneux