[Dev] Smack Feature for Vconf

Patrick Ohly patrick.ohly at intel.com
Mon Dec 9 18:48:08 GMT 2013

On Mon, 2013-12-09 at 17:30 +0000, Schaufler, Casey wrote:
> [...]

You are talking about debugging. That's an activity done by humans, who
can adapt to changing circumstances more or less easily.

What Dominig objects against, and I agree with him there, is embedding
that knowledge into the source code or packaging where it'll be much
harder to change. It goes against the principles of encapsulation and
hiding of implementation details.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.