[Dev] Qt for Tizen Alpha 5 released

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Dec 10 02:21:59 GMT 2013

On terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013 00:40:02, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> Hello,
> 5th Update of Qt for Tizen contains:
>
> - improvements of Qt Quick Controls
> - update to Tizen 2.2.1
> - update to Qt 5.2 RC1
>
> We are gathering feedback from developers that installed and tried the
> SDK. Thanks in advance!
>
> More at http://qtfortizen.blogspot.com/2013/12/1.0alpha5.html

"Page does not exist"

This is the correct URL:
http://qtfortizen.blogspot.com/2013/12/1.0alpha5.html

Huh.. it looks the same. But isn't. I can reliably get a "Page does not exist"
by clicking the link and by copy & pasting the link onto the browser, but it
works fine if I follow the link from the Twitter post.

...scratching head...

Oh, the original email has a U+FEFF (ZWNBSP) tackled at the end and some mail
clients (like mine) add it to the URL.