[Dev] KDBus image

HyungJun Choi hj210.choi at samsung.com
Tue Dec 10 04:13:14 GMT 2013

Yes, we have.
However, I'm not sure that it's a good idea to provide images of it.
Because the sources of kdbus and modified dbus will be updated continuously
and we can build it by ourselves.

Nevertheless, if you think we need a Tizen images which can test kdbus,
I'll upload it on Tizen.org at this time after discussing it with my
colleagues.

Best Regards,
HyungJun.