[Dev] Grant D-bus access to user "app", Bug Fixing: TIVI-2270

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Thu Dec 12 09:44:50 GMT 2013

Hi,

I admire Zhang Zhengguang wants Tizen development to be switft. I can't
disagree with such position. Swift MUST NOT, however, mean reckless and
there is no other word to describe how this change

    https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/13684

has been handled. Less than half an hour from submitting to merging and
no other than author's review.

The worst part is not the form but the matter. If this change used a
little review it would be correct and now it isn't. It grants too much
rights to the app user allowing it to own net.connman name.

--
Łukasz Stelmach