[Dev] Why obs changes spec files?

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Thu Dec 12 17:54:17 GMT 2013

On 12/12/13 19:37 , "Tomasz Olszak" <olszak.tomasz at gmail.com<mailto:olszak.tomasz at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi,
following snippet is part of obs log:

[   93s] I have the following modifications for qt5.spec:
[   93s] 43c43
[   93s] < Release:    0
[   93s] ---
[   93s] > Release:    7.1
[   93s] 74d73
[   93s] < BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(egl)
[   93s] 407d405
[   93s] < Requires:   pkgconfig(egl)

It looks like obs changed Release tag to 7.1 (reasonably) but also changed
BuildRequires:  pkgconfig(egl)
Requires:  pkgconfig(egl)
and broke configuration of the package (it need KHR/* headers).

it actually removed both lines from spec. < mean “<“.

It is based on the piece in prjconf that somebody put to workarround OpenGL in ARM repos.

here is piece that responsible for that:

%ifarch %arm armv7l
Substitute: mesa-devel pkgconfig(glesv20)
Substitute: pkgconfig(egl)
%else
Substitute: mesa-devel pkgconfig(gles11) pkgconfig(gles20)
Substitute: pkgconfig(glesv20) pkgconfig(gles20)
%endif

I see that /usr/lib/build/substitutedeps in chroot changes that but at first glance I can't find out what is the purpose of such automatic changes. Any hints?

PS: It failed to build in Tizen:Mobile:build project.
--
regards,
Tomasz Olszak

--