[Dev] External kernel module building and kernel ABI/API check.

MyungJoo Ham myungjoo.ham at samsung.com
Fri Dec 13 06:22:42 GMT 2013

> Hi
>
> 	It was about the API used by external kernel modules.
>

> Best regards

Hi Jacek,

1. Could you please add a simple Documentation (Kernel/Documentation/* ?) about it?
2. Have you considered using the tool at host in host(x86)-target(arm) environment?
3. Could you consider using Kernel/tools/* directory for this abi-checker?

ps. I've rebased your gerrit patch; however, I'll wait a bit more for further review.

Cheers,
MyungJoo.