[Dev] Future roadmap for udisks-automount-agent

Jacek Pielaszkiewicz j.pielaszkie at samsung.com
Fri Dec 13 10:38:31 GMT 2013

Hi Irman

	Very sorry that I replay with delay. Regarding to udisks agent plans
I see two areas that in my opinion should be addressed:
1. End user interaction - notifications about new devices, confirmation that
plugged device should be mounted, etc.
2. Support for encrypted devices

	I am also open to your ideas and needs from the point of view of the
IVI.

Best regards

Jacek Pielaszkiewicz
Email: j.pielaszkie at samsung.com