[Dev] Fwd: Fwd: Re: Regarding Multi-User architecture, https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/PTREL-285

SHIVAKUMAR JAGALUR MATT shiva.jm at samsung.com
Wed Dec 18 12:01:41 GMT 2013

Dear Stephane,

       Thanks for the Information. We will review our Telephony package, if we found any other hardcode variable, which is not found in tizen-platform-config, we will add it to the file tizen-platform.meta
        then push for review. I need few other information as below:

       1) The code available in project  platform/core/appfw/tizen-platform-config  is under "tizen" and some other branches only, but "tizen_3.0" branch is not listed yet  ? So which branch code we should use ?

      2) So, if we want to eliminate the hardcode paths found in our packages and fix them ( use the new variables availale in tizen-platform-config in our module) , We need to wait till the file tizen-platform-config or tizen-platform.meta is found on  "tizen_3.0" branch, then we can change in our module code, test the module and push our new modified code to gerrit? OR  We need to test is locally using tizen-platform-config available in "tizen" branch.

      3)  Do we need to use new variables availale in tizen-platform-config in our module OR Do we need use platform wrapper apis availble in project  platform/core/appfw/tizen-platform-wrapper, i.e   tzplatform_getname()  tzplatform_getui() and test our  modules?.

Thanks
Shiva