[Dev] Future roadmap for udisks-automount-agent

Zaman, Imran imran.zaman at intel.com
Wed Dec 18 13:47:31 GMT 2013

Hi Jacek!

As far as notifications are concerned, we can use notification framework (https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/gitweb?p=platform%2Fcore%2Fapi%2Fnotification.git;a=shortlog;h=HEAD) as rusty highlighted in another thread.

I have started working on notification part such that it generates the notification (based on above notification APIs) when udisks-automount-agent mounts or unmounts a device. Any other component interested in the notification can register itself to notification service and act accordingly.

The patch/changes will land in udisk-automount-agent for review.

BR
imran