[Dev] How to build buxton at tizen v2.2?

Kok, Auke-jan H auke-jan.h.kok at intel.com
Thu Dec 19 06:30:57 GMT 2013

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 6:33 PM, WaLyong Cho <walyong.cho at samsung.com> wrote:

> On 12/19/2013 10:32 AM, Leibowitz, Michael wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Kyungmin Park
>> <kyungmin.park at samsung.com> wrote:
>>> Now we’re trying to build buxton at Tizen v2.2 for testing purpose. But it’s
>>> hard to use it. Fix one build issues, it makes another problem and so on.
>> We've been testing on Tizen 3.0.
> I had generated some patches for buxton.
> To build buxton on gbs environment:

I quickly had a look at all the patches you sent:

> 0001-build-add-spec-file-for-gbs-build.patch

OK, but we'll merge this in Tizen git once release v1 is final. Until
that time, it makes no sense to include it in the github repository.

> To link other package: 0002-pkgconfig-buxton-package-config-added.patch

That's fine, but we haven't nailed down the actual client API yet nor
finalized the actual name of the client .so object name, so I don't
want to export a pkgconfig file until we have a stable API.

> To resolve link error: 0003-libbuxton-resolve-symbol-reference.patch

I believe William is working on eliminating constants.c entirely, so
this patch will likely be obsolete soon.

Thanks,

Auke