[Dev] Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup' in section 'Service'

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Fri Dec 20 08:48:08 GMT 2013

It was <2013-12-20 pią 03:47>, when Wu, Zhiwen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I created a minimal bootable image (just with sdb capability) from
> latest repos of devel:wayland:Mobile for our Intel reference
> device. And after boot-up and "sdb shell" to login the root user, I
> found the user-session at .service failed at booting. The related log
> from "journalctl" attached here:

> [/usr/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target.wants/../user-session at .service:15]
> Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup' in section 'Service'
> [/usr/lib/systemd/system/graphical.target.wants/../user-session at .service:16]
> Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroupModify' in section 'Service'

These were removed from systemd. What is more important there is a
user at .service unit that comes with the latest systemd which does more or
less the same as user-session at .service and is launched (as far as I can
tell) by systemd-logind. I am investigating these issues too.

Lot's of access denials might be caused by a faulty Smack configuration.

--
Łukasz Stelmach