[Dev] Notifications in udisks-automount-agent

Zaman, Imran imran.zaman at intel.com
Fri Dec 20 15:51:47 GMT 2013

Hi

One thing that I noticed with the current notifications is that notifications stay in db even after it .

My questions is that, who is responsible for deleting the notifications? esp. if there are more than one components that registers for the notifications from a specific entities.

Problem details
=========
Sender sends a notification "NOT1"
Multiple receivers (e.g. R1 and R2) are registered for such notifications which receives the notification "NOTI" and take actions..
Lets suppose R1 gets restarted, it will received "NOTI" again when it is restarted (restart can happen when the device is rebooted as well); I doubt this is the desired behaviour??..

So who and when deletes the notifications once it is delivered to all registered entities?

BR
imran