[Dev] Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup' in section 'Service'

Yin Kangkai kangkai.yin at intel.com
Sat Dec 21 01:16:10 GMT 2013

On 2013-12-20, 16:31 +0000, Schaufler, Casey wrote:
> > It costs me several hours to debug why systemd user session fail to start.
> >
> > Even I created these cgroups and chmod their files to 777, it less permission
> > to write, so the "systemd --user" fail with "Permission denied".
>
> The Mobile kernel is way out of date. There are several patches
> required, including Smack changes. I understand that work is
> underway to get these patches into the Mobile kernel.

Thanks for point that out Casey, may I know who is working on this so
that I can contact and consult during this bring up efforts? Elena?

> > The workaround so far is add kernel cmdline option "security=none".
>
> Which isn't going to do anyone any favors.

We are trying to find a work around that does not block the whole
bring up effort. Since it does not make much sense if we even don't
have a bootable image and a common workable base. right?

Regards,
Kangkai