[Dev] Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup' in section 'Service'

Schaufler, Casey casey.schaufler at intel.com
Sat Dec 21 06:47:15 GMT 2013

No, I am your best contact. I will be available most days through the end of the year.

> > > The workaround so far is add kernel cmdline option "security=none".
> >
> > Which isn't going to do anyone any favors.
>
> We are trying to find a work around that does not block the whole bring up
> effort. Since it does not make much sense if we even don't have a bootable
> image and a common workable base. right?

The "whole bring up effort" depends on two things:

1. a kernel with the right set of Smack updates that were requested for Tizen 2.2.

2. manifest files that reflect the 3 domain model. Usually, this means the "default floor' manifest.