[Dev] Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup' in section 'Service'

Demeter, Michael michael.demeter at intel.com
Mon Dec 23 03:29:14 GMT 2013

An additional problem is with the update to systemd. It is a DRASTIC
departure from the current out of date version currently used in Mobile.
The session changes caused us a week of additional work to bring in
properly. You may want to look at the latest checking from Patrick M.  to
get an idea of what you need to do to move forward once you have a proper
kernel.

I will also be in all next week except Wednesday.

Michael

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Schaufler, Casey <
casey.schaufler at intel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Michael Demeter
Sr. Software Engineer
Open Source Technology Center - SSG