[Dev] upgrading systemd, upgrading kernel

Stéphane Desneux stephane.desneux at open.eurogiciel.org
Wed Dec 25 12:53:57 GMT 2013

Hello,

The basic definition of Tizen:Generic is: it's not a vertical but rather an
horizontal distro (a cross-vertical if you prefer). The idea is to put inside
Tizen:Generic the base system and the most common components (previously in
Tizen:Common).

All kind of images are to be supported:
- architectures: we build actually in ia32 and x86_64. armv7 and arm64 will come
soon
- display system: support X11, wayland or wayland+X proxy
- support raw images and liveusb

So regarding your question, Tizen:Generic/armv7/X11 shouldn't be far from
mobile, except that the specific components won't be installed. This image
should be installable on a RD-PQ. The same applies to Intel based mobile platforms.

Regards,

Stéphane

--
Stéphane Desneux