[Dev] upgrading systemd, upgrading kernel

Artem Bityutskiy artem.bityutskiy at linux.intel.com
Tue Dec 31 08:27:30 GMT 2013

On Tue, 2013-12-31 at 05:26 +0000, MyungJoo Ham wrote:
> Anyways, from pure curiosity, before moving on to the complete single
> tree, can we consider having two "common reference" trees? E.g.,
> "Mobile Reference" vs "IVI Refernce" (seems to be the current
> situation in general, though) or "ARM" vs "x86" in git repos?

In IVI we usually use the latest upstream kernel and we usually have
only few patches on top, and those are usually on their way upstream.
See

https://wiki.tizen.org/wiki/IVI/artem-kernel#The_upstream_story

Therefore, our reference tree in Linuses' kernel tree. We do not really
need another one in Tizen IVI, at least as of today.

--
Best Regards,
Artem Bityutskiy