[Dev] Fwd: LTSI & Tizen Collaboration

Clark, Joel joel.clark at intel.com
Fri Nov 29 14:15:51 GMT 2013

I believe the choice of which kernel version to use should be made by the device board support team based on the device drivers they need for their hardware. We know some Tizen board teams that are currently using the 3.8 kernel with the latest 3.0 development tip of Tizen IVI and some who are already using 3.12. These different choices were driven my their device driver development and support methodology.

Regards
Joel