[Dev] broken platform/upstream/icu

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 2 08:17:22 GMT 2013

Hi.

My teammate Karol Lewandowski and I (a bit) are trying to fix the
platform/upstream/icu package in the OBS project Tizen:Mobile. It was
broken at revision 7. Then Karol created a patch which has been
submitted by Anas Nashif (rev 8). Unfortunately something wasn't right enough
and the building didn't succeed. Even more unfortunately Prajwal Karur
Mohan (forgive me any mistakes in spelling) has reverted the 8th
revision (creating rev 9) which makes it harder for us to investigate
actual cause of the build-break.

I'd like to ask everyone from both our SCM teams: do not revert changes
in OBS if (and only if) the previus revision didn't build successfuly.

--
Łukasz Stelmach