[Dev] broken platform/upstream/icu

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 2 10:36:01 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-02 śro 10:42>, when 주현구 wrote:

> [...]

My problem is not related to git and/or Gerrit.

Let me describe the events step by step:

1. There was rev 7 of the icu package in the Tizen:Mobile OBS
   project. It faild to build.

2. Karol created a patch.

3. The pach has been reviewed, verified, approved, merged, submitted and
   accepted in the OBS as rev 8 by Anas Nashif.

[Until now everything worked fine.]

4. Revision 8 of the icu package failed to build in the OBS, so Prajwal
   Karur Mohan revertd changes introduced by rev 8 (Karols patch).

Prajawal's revert does not make much sense because rev 9 == rev 7 does
not build either.

The problem is that when I checkout icu from gerrit (9e09552e), with
Karol's patch at the top of the tizen branch, I manage to build the
package without any errors whatsoever.

--
Łukasz Stelmach