[Dev] Multi User activation idea.

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 2 11:26:40 GMT 2013

It was <2013-10-02 śro 11:44>, when Counihan, Tom wrote:
> [...]

Each process has its own environment it inherits from it's parrent. For
example I can rune the date(1) programme with different environment each
time and get different results without touching any files in /etc.

$ date
śro, 2 paź 2013, 13:21:54 CEST
$ LC_ALL=zh_CN.utf8 date
2013年 10月 02日 星期三 13:21:56 CEST