[Dev] broken platform/upstream/icu

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Wed Oct 2 11:37:16 GMT 2013

On 10/2/13 11:17 , "Łukasz Stelmach" <l.stelmach at samsung.com> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>My teammate Karol Lewandowski and I (a bit) are trying to fix the
>platform/upstream/icu package in the OBS project Tizen:Mobile. It was
>broken at revision 7. Then Karol created a patch which has been
>submitted by Anas Nashif (rev 8). Unfortunately something wasn't right
>enough
>and the building didn't succeed. Even more unfortunately Prajwal Karur
>Mohan (forgive me any mistakes in spelling) has reverted the 8th
>revision (creating rev 9) which makes it harder for us to investigate
>actual cause of the build-break.

It's clearly human error while trying to fix same issue at the same time
by multiple people.
I reverted the change that Praj did in OBS, so now it matches git with
revision: submit/tizen/20131001.043141

--
Best regards, Alexander Kanevskiy.

Intel Finland Oy
Registered Address: PL 281, 00181 Helsinki
Business Identity Code: 0357606 - 4
Domiciled in Helsinki