[Dev] Build problems with GBS

Krzysztof Opasiak k.opasiak at samsung.com
Thu Oct 3 16:41:44 GMT 2013

Dear all,
I'm working with some packages to help build Tizen image. Recently I
took up osp-channel-service and osp-connectivity-service. I figured out
that the problem was in not using pkgconfig by those two and in missing
dependency to appinfo in appfw package. Please review my patches and
merge them as soon as possible:

[1] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10524
[2] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10532
[3] https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/10533

When I was trying to build osp-channel-service [2] with my patch I
experienced some new problem with gbs: Build (install part exactly) was
failed due to missing brp-strip-static-archive and
brp-strip-comment-note scripts form rpm. I had to cp them manually from
rpm repository to suitable directory in my build root and then
everything works fine. I know that this is only some walk around but I
have no idea where those errors come from? Can anyone help with it?

BR's

---
Krzysztof Opasiak
k.opasiak at samsung.com