[Dev] Multi User activation idea.

Leibowitz, Michael michael.leibowitz at intel.com
Thu Oct 3 20:25:12 GMT 2013

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 3:28 AM, Dominig ar Foll
<dominig.arfoll at fridu.net> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Als7BiE7yLZQdFlaWmZwWHVRSmFqdkE5ZHhLXzMyUEE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Upon looking at the spreadsheet, I feel that we are missing one of the
key messages that the data provides.  We have many apps using
databases directly that really need to be made into services.  Must of
the rest of the issues are just fixing things and keeping the basics
of the current design.  The db problem, however, requires designing
new things.  We ought to be scoping these issues by domain in parallel
to fixing the mundane issues.  This is a big task and we need to start
considering it early.

Cheers

--
Michael Leibowitz