[Dev] Build problems with GBS

Nashif, Anas anas.nashif at intel.com
Fri Oct 4 13:12:58 GMT 2013

The package hash-signer replaces the default os_install_post from rpm and
replaces that with:

%__os_install_post    \
    /usr/lib/rpm//brp-compress \
    %{!?__debug_package:/usr/lib/rpm/brp-strip %{__strip}} \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-strip-static-archive %{__strip} \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-strip-comment-note %{__strip} %{__objdump} \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-python-bytecompile \
    /usr/lib/rpm/brp-python-hardlink \
    %{!?disable_docs_package:/usr/lib/rpm/tizen/find-docs.sh %{buildroot}}
\
    %{?tizen_author_sign: %define tizen_author_flag -a} \
    %{?tizen_dist_sign: %define tizen_dist_flag -d} \
    %{?tizen_sign:/usr/bin/hash-signer.sh %tizen_author_flag
%tizen_dist_flag -p %tizen_sign_level  -b $RPM_BUILD_ROOT
"%tizen_sign_base"} \
%{nil}

So, anything that depends on hash-signer will fail, not sure what that is
and why it is needed.

So the problem is not RPM, the problem is hash-signer.

Anas