[Dev] Build problems with GBS

Kanevskiy, Alexander alexander.kanevskiy at intel.com
Fri Oct 4 13:34:55 GMT 2013

On 10/4/13 16:12 , "Nashif, Anas" <anas.nashif at intel.com> wrote:

IMO, redefining this kind of global macros in some packages doesn't make
any sense.

If we have some Tizen specifics that should be applied on many packages,
then probably it would be best place to have such macros in one place
(e.g. rpm) ?
That would allow to properly sync contents of those and will make sure
that relevant people with good knowledge on macros would be reviewing them.