[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Jacek Bukarewicz j.bukarewicz at samsung.com
Mon Oct 7 07:55:58 GMT 2013

On 10/07/2013 06:35 AM, ANUJ MISHRA wrote:
> Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle
>
> Still there are 19 packages failing to build and there was marginal
> improvement from last week status (21 failed). Some of these packages
> are failing for last 30 days or more. I'm trying to contact individual
> teams but the progress is not good so far.
>
> Here is the list of packages that are failing to build in Tizen public
> Tizen:Mobile project:
>
> edje_multisense_plugin
> gst-ffmpeg0.10
> gst-openmax
> gst-plugins-ext0.10
> gst-plugins-good0.10
> gst-rtsp-server-wfd
> libug-setting-wifidirect-efl
> mobileprint
> net-config
> osp-app-controls
> osp-channel-service
> osp-common-service
> osp-connectivity-service
> osp-installer
> osp-media
> tel-plugin-vconf
> webkit2-efl
> wrt-commons
> xf86-video-fbdev
>
> May I request some volunteers who look into these build issue and
> correct the build problems. Some of these packages are very improtant
> (webkit2-efl, gst packages) and these are actually making lots of
> other packages as unresolved.
>
> Nice Day!
>
> -Anuj

Please note that I've sent a fix for gst-plugins-good0.10 to gerrit:
https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/10358/
It looks like maintainers are not set automatically for this project
(and other profile/mobile/* projects) so I added people maintaining
platform/upstream/gst-plugins-good as the reviewers. I'm not sure if
it's the right thing to do

Regards,

--
Jacek Bukarewicz