[Dev] [Important]Build problems Tizen 3.0 public

Yin, Yan yan.yin at intel.com
Tue Oct 8 05:06:28 GMT 2013

Hi,
I have reviewed gstreamer related requests for below changes, some others are for comms domain and should go to other maintainers.
Some of the requests are rejected, please see gerrit for details.
I would also take this opportunity to clarify something about gstreamer 0.10/1.0 stuff for Tizen 3.0, there are both gstreamer 0.10 and gstreamer 1.0 (and related plugins) in OBS Tizen project, this is a migration solution before all packages are migrated to gstreamer 1.0 API.
All upstream 0.10 packages will be suffixed with 0.10 in the package name, while no such things for 1.0,  take platform/upstream/gst-plugins-base for example, here is the mapping:
Tizen release

Gstreamer API

GIT branch name

OBS package name

2.1

0.10

tizen_2.1_compat

gst-plugins-base0.10

3.0

1.0

tizen

gst-plugins-base

Once all dependency packages like gst-rtsp-server-wfd, libmm-player upgrades from gstreamer 0.10 to 1.0, we can eliminate *0.10* packages from OBS and 3.0 image.
Any issues, please let me know, thanks.
Regards,
Yan