[Dev] code dumps without proper review

Ware, Ryan R ryan.r.ware at intel.com
Tue Oct 8 20:20:09 GMT 2013

Young,

If you’d like to handle this in a different way, please suggest a patch and it will be reviewed.

Ryan

On Oct 8, 2013, at 4:13 AM, 조영익 <youngik.cho at samsung.com<mailto:youngik.cho at samsung.com>> wrote:

I found that major difference comes from https://review.tizen.org/gerrit/#/c/6033/ .

While this does not look any bad with the commit alone, it lacks the architectural review. To support the multi user, the relationship of AMD and launchpad should be addressed first. I posted a thread, Tizen 3.0 proposal for fixing OSP/WRT/Core hard-coded UID issue, and Mr. Sunil moved the mail to new mailing list.

I am very comfortable with existing commits except above one. Maybe my suggestion is not complete but any architectural decision should be addressed before changing existing multiuser-related changes. The current merge commit almost overwrites above change.

Young