[Dev] Proposal: upgrading GStreamer 1.0.7 to Gstreamer 1.2.0 for Tizen 3.0

Rusty Lynch rusty.lynch at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 03:00:50 GMT 2013

Just so it's crystal clear, by making this major update you are on the
hook to fully validate that it doesn't break the existing stack, and if
it does to provide the fixes to whatever it breaks.  I realize mobile is
in a bad state right now but ivi is doing just fine so no reason to not
do substantial unit testing on at least ivi.

    --rusty