[Dev] Clarificaiton: gstreamer git paths and branches in tizen.org

Zhu, Peter J peter.j.zhu at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 03:50:42 GMT 2013

For gstreamer-vaapi and libva, if it's really hard to use same one for both profiles, we can fork. At least in initial stage we can fork to make things move forward.

Anyway, it  shouldn't block us we use same gstreamer 1.X (core and most of other good/base/bad/ugly/libav plugins )for both mobile and IVI.

Thanks,
Peter