[Dev] posting style (was: code dumps without proper review)

Łukasz Stelmach l.stelmach at samsung.com
Wed Oct 9 07:54:57 GMT 2013

Dear All,

I feel once in a while someone needs to kindly ask all participants of
this list to maintain proper posting style.

1. Please, do not send messages in HTML. Please use plain text (MIME
text/plain).

2. Please, put your replies below the quoted text, end trim all the
parts of the original message you do not refer to in your reply.

3. Please use angle brackets followed by a space character ('> ') to
mark quoted text (or one of other character traditionally used for this
purpose).

Adhering to those rules will make following our dicussions here easier
for everyone.

Thank you in advance.

PS. Putting your signature below a line with two dashes and a space
    ('-- ') will also help.
--
Łukasz Stelmach