[Dev] Clarificaiton: gstreamer git paths and branches in tizen.org

Yin, Yan yan.yin at intel.com
Wed Oct 9 11:37:48 GMT 2013

Hi Jian-feng,

We're seeking comments from Samsung whether tizen3.0 + gstreamer 0.10.x is a MUST, or we can skip and focus on gstreamer 1.x.

If it's a MUST, per the suggestion from Sasha and you, my proposal to reuse same git path but different branches is not friendly for tools support,
we can use the path  /profile/mobile/gst-plugins-base0.10 (and alike) which are already forked, no need to create new git paths IMO.

I'll send formal announcements once the first question is answered, please stay tuned, thanks.

Regards,
Yin, Yan